Meeting regulatory and legislative requirements are a must for conducting businesses today.Penetration tests help organizations meet these regulatory compliance. One of the core objectives of an eBusiness initiative is to enable close workings with strategic partners, suppliers, customers and others upon whom the eBusiness depends.To accomplish this goal, organizations sometimes allow partners, suppliers, B2B exchanges, customers and other trusted connections into their networks.A well-executed penetration test accompanied by security audits help organizations such as yours find the weakest links in this complex structure and ensure that all connected entities have a standard baseline for security.
What we Do
- Validation of security controls
- Simulation of existing threats by manual testing
- Simulation of common threats to organizations
- False positive detection and filtering
- Testing of vulnerability detection capabilities
- Testing the response to identified threats
- Hand Penetration testing
- Utilizing best tools on the market
- Certified Penetration testing team
- Detailed Report on Vulnerabilities
Once security practices and infrastructure are in place, a penetration test provides critical validation feedback between business initiatives and a security framework that allows for successful implementation at minimal risk.Today ethical hacking is an established practice that is used worldwide to evaluate the security controls of all types.